Keto Rice Pudding
We have always loved rice pudding - as the all-time favorite comfort foods. If you're looking for a comforting and nourishing dessert, this healthy rice pudding edition is a definite must-try.
1 cup Natural Heaven Brown Rice
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup milk (or dairy-free milk)
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Sweetener (to taste)
Chestnuts (for garnish)
Blackberries (for garnish)
Serves up 4-5 | Time: 25-40 minutes
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, milk, and coconut milk. Mix well to ensure a homogenous mixture.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Add the Natural Heaven Brown Rice, ground cinnamon, vanilla essence, and sweetener to the saucepan. Mix well for almost 5 minutes and let it simmer.
- Once the rice is well-cooked, turn off the heat and garnish with chestnuts and blackberries.
- Serve hot or cold, as desired.
Note: Natural Heaven Brown Rice is made from the heart of palm and is packed with fiber, which will make you feel full. Regular rice contains 200 carbs per 9oz, but this rice only has 4g of carbs, making it a great alternative for those looking to reduce their carb intake.
Serve hot or cold however you like it better.