- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Noodles with Broad Beans, Artichokes & Spinach
Who doesn't love noodles? Oh well, we all do. What about you? Undoubtedly, a yes – we knew that. Keeping that in mind, we have a fantastic low carb recipe for you to enjoy. Mixed with vegetables, this is a must-have – today or tomorrow. So put on your apron, and let's hit the kitchen. With minimal ingredients and low complexity – it’s time to get started!
Here’s what you will need:
- Two tablespoons Olive Oil
- One medium Onion
- One cube Dorot Crushed Garlic
- One Red Pepper
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 14 ounces of Canned Chopped Tomatoes
- Pinch of Oregano
- 8 ounces Frozen Broad Beans, Thawed
- 12 ounces Young Spinach
- 11 ounces Canned Artichoke Hearts
- Two bags of Natural Heaven Angel Hair
Here’s how to go about it:
1 - Heat the oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
2 - Next, peel and slice the onion place the onion and garlic into the pan with the heated oil and cook for about five minutes or until soft.
3 - Rinse and deseed the pepper and slice thinly. Add the pepper to the pan and heat for about three minutes.
4 - Drain the Miracle Noodles and add to the mixture. Next, heat for about two minutes and mix well.
5 - Now add in the tomatoes, oregano, salt, and black pepper, and mix thoroughly.
6 - It’s time to bring it to a boil and simmer for almost minutes. Add the broad beans to the mixture. Now, wait till it comes to boil again and simmer for about three minutes.
7 - Drain and stalk the young spinach. Add to the mixture and simmer for three additional minutes.
9 - Now, it's time to drain and quarter the artichokes. Add to the sauce and simmer for two additional minutes. It’s all ready and up to enjoy!
Chef’s Tip for the Day: Want to go a bit fancy? It's always an excellent choice to make a spinach artichoke dip to enjoy it more and enhance the flavor. Also, to make your spaghetti even tastier and better, boil it in saltwater. We're sure you will love it!