- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
A dish of shrimp – a dish of the heart; do you think alike? Let’s get going!
About the Recipe:
Looking for a good yet appetizing spaghetti recipe? Something that is different from the usual ones? We got your back! A recipe of old tales revived with different techniques – this variant of noodle soup with shrimp is the best of all; we assure you this. Don't worry as the clock ticks; just get into your chef hat and apron; this requires minimal cooking time.
Here’s what you need:
- Three cups Natural Heaven Angel Hair
- Four cups fish stock
- Two cups medium shrimp (peeled)
- One tablespoon olive oil
- One tablespoon chili flakes/Siraracha
- One teaspoon chopped chives Salt and pepper – just to taste!
What you need to do:
Step # 1: Start off the process by rinsing the Natural Heaven Spaghetti. Wash them properly. Now drain off any extra water.
Step # 2: Now take a medium pot and add in the fish stock. Now let it simmer for a while and add in shrimps, olive oil and chill flakes. Let it simmer for a while on medium heat for about fifteen minutes. And it is done – decorated with chives to make it more appetizing!
Chef’s Tip of the Day: To make the best shrimp, it is always a great idea to sear or sauté shrimps on high heat. This gives them the best texture that is juicy, tender, and without any stringy chewiness. Also, to enhance flavor, it is always a good idea to squeeze in a lemon and mix your favorite seasonings in case you like it spicy yet tangy!