Gigi’s eats prepared a Spaghetti and Flank Steak.
– 10 oz @thehonestbison #Elk#FlankSteak
– 2 oz Whole #GreenBeans, ends trimmed
– 1/4 – 1/2 cup Frozen #BellPeppers(Red, Orange, and Green)
– 4.5 oz @naturalheavenusa Hearts of Palm “Spaghetti”
– 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
– 1/4 Tsp Onion Powder
– Salt & Pepper, to taste.
– 1 Tbs Avocado Oil.
In a sautéed skillet, pour in the avocado oil, then add the frozen peppers and green beans and cook for about 5 – 8 minutes.
2. When the peppers are no longer frozen, add the elk and toss everything together.
3. Then add the hearts of palm spaghetti along with the onion and garlic powders, and salt and pepper.
4. Stir everything together for about 3 – 5 minutes, depending on how cooked you like your red meat (however it’s recommended you don’t cook elk for that long as it’s so lean). 5. Serve as is or over a bed of spinach!
Gigi eats Instagram