KETO LOW CARB NATURAL HEAVEN
PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 20 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 Minutes
- 1 Pound Fresh Hot Italian Sausage
- 1 Package Natural Lasagna Noodles
- 1 Pound Organic Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Cup Mezzetta Marinara Sauce
- 8 ounces Low Moisture Full Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Italian Herbs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Warm up a Large Non-Stick Skillet on the stove over Medium-High Heat, and add the 1 Pound of Hot Italian Sausage.
- Chop the sausage up and cook until browned, which will take about 10 minutes or so.
- In a Medium Mixing Bowl combine the Ricotta Cheese with the Italian Herbs and Granulated Garlic and set aside.
- Shred the 8 Ounces of Mozzarella Cheese and set aside for assembly.
- Once the Hot Italian Sausage is browned, begin assembling the layers of your lasagna in your baking dish.
- I always place a couple of tablespoons of the Marinara Sauce on the bottom of the baking dish to prevent the noodles from sticking to it. Then assemble in any combination of layers that you choose.
- I always top the Lasagna with the last bit of Mozzarella Cheese so that it has a nice baked cheese topping.
- Place the Lasagna in the oven at 350*F for about 15-20 minutes. You will want the cheese to start bubbling before you take it out. This can take more or less time depending on your oven, altitude, or the brand of Mozzarella Cheese used.