This wonderful lasagna sauce is a great way to take all of the difficulties out of making a whole lasagna. While that’s a dish that people really enjoy, it can take up to an hour or more to get from ingredients to having the meal on a plate!
Therefore, we love using this recipe to combine marinara with the soft, creamy notes of different types of cheese to ensure that your meal is well-rounded and wonderfully luxurious. Make sure to add a little grated parmesan on top of the meal to boost it out of this world!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 24oz jar marinara sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp pepper
- 1.5 tbsp Italian seasoning
- If you can’t find this, remember to instead use BORT - Basil, Oregano, Rosemary, and Thyme.
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup grated mozzarella
- 8/10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Natural Heaven Angel Hair Pasta
- This is a great recipe that comes together quickly to make a wonderful dinner. Make sure to get started by preparing your ingredients and equipment, from retrieving pots and pans to mincing garlic and chopping basil leaves.
- Once you’re as prepared as possible, heat a large skillet over a medium-high flame. Then, add the olive oil to it, and allow the oil to heat up a little. Follow that, almost immediately, with the garlic. Cook the garlic in the oil until it becomes just aromatic - this shouldn’t take much more than thirty seconds.
- Add the ground beef to the pan. As you stir it into the hot oil, break it up with your stirring utensil. Allow the beef to cook until it is browned, which should take around ten minutes.
- Next, add the marinara sauce to the pan, along with the seasonings. Stir everything together, and then reduce the heat under the pan to very low. Allow the mixture to simmer for around fifteen minutes, without letting it get to a rough boil at any point.
- The function of this step is to boil away some of the water in the sauce, which leads to a more concentrated and developed final flavor.
- Add the sour cream, ricotta, and mozzarella to the pan, and stir them in until they’re well incorporated. You should be looking for the cheeses to melt a little as they integrate themselves into the other ingredients, as that will lead to a wonderful consistency in the final choice.
- We would now recommend adding the Natural Heaven Angel Hair pasta to the pan and tossing the sauce with the noodles themselves. Allow the pasta from the packet to come to temperature a little over a very low heat - this will take around a minute, or so.
- Finally, serve the pasta up on a plate, and top with the fresh basil leaves that you chopped at the start of the recipe. If you’ve got a little grated parmesan, too, add that for a wonderful hit of fruity, salty goodness.