Ever tried a pasta that's light, zesty, and low-carb? Picture this: angel hair pasta, a squeeze of lemon, and some tasty mushrooms. Simple, delicious, and guilt-free made with Natural Heaven Angel Hair. You're gonna love it!
- 2 boxes of low carb Natural Heaven Angel Hair pasta
- 300g fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced (such as cremini or white button mushrooms)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: Grated parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes for serving
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the low carb angel hair pasta and cook according to the package instructions until al dente.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the thinly sliced mushrooms and sauté until they release their moisture and become golden, about 5-7 minutes.
Combine Pasta and Mushroom Mixture:
- Reduce the heat to low and add the drained pasta to the skillet.
- Toss well to combine.
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well, ensuring the pasta is well coated with the lemony sauce and mushrooms are evenly distributed.
- Transfer to serving plates.
- Optionally, sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and a pinch of red pepper flakes for a little heat.
- Enjoy your warm and cozy meal!
This simple recipe brings out the freshness of the lemon and the earthiness of the mushrooms while keeping things light and low carb. Perfect for a quick dinner or a special occasion!