- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Seafood Scampi on pasta! Keto pasta! by • mydomesticatedbitofchaos •
Seafood pasta is a wonderful dinner - it combines the hearty, warming nature of a bowl of thick pasta with the protein and flavor boost of a wonderful helping of seafood. This recipe in particular is one of our favorites, as it combines a number of spectacular flavors effortlessly into a feast that you will devour in the blink of an eye.
This is a great easy recipe to try out when you want to impress a guest but might feel that you don’t want to stand at a stove all day long. Give it a try soon!
- 3 boxes of Natural Heaven Angel Hair Pasta
- 3 cups heavy cream, separated into 2 cups and 1 cup
- 1 pound butter
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 bag frozen bell pepper and onion medley
For the seafood portion of the dish:
- 1 pound mixed seafood medley, frozen
- 1 pound frozen longostino
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 3 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- Juice of one lemon
- To get started with this recipe, you actually need to prepare something an hour before you start cooking. Soak the packages of pasta in the 1 cup of heavy cream separated from the remaining two for an hour before use.
- When you come to start cooking, begin by melting some butter in a saute pan on medium heat. Allow the butter to melt, but not start to cook. As the butter is melting, set the oven to preheat to 375˚F.
- Add the frozen veggies to the pan, along with all of the seasonings in the first half of the ingredients list, as well as the wine and capers. Mix this all together very well, and then bring the heat down to a low level. This will allow all of those flavors to begin interacting well, which will lead to a delightfully tasty dish!
- Add the pasta, along with the heavy cream that it has been sitting in, and mix that into the large pan that you’re using. Cook this mixture on low heat for thirty minutes, as this will allow for all of the flavors in the ingredients to infuse into the dish.
- For the seafood portion of the dish, the recipe is very simple indeed! Simply mix together all of the ingredients in the second part of the ingredient list in a large bowl, and then put them into a baking dish to bake for thirty minutes. As they bake, the flavors from the spices and the different ingredients will mingle well. To boost that, take the dish out of the oven halfway through cooking, and toss everything well.
- Finally, serve! Both the pasta and the seafood portion of the dish take around half an hour to cook. This means that you can serve the pasta onto plates, and then immediately remove the seafood mixture from the oven and serve it on top of the food you just plated. This is so convenient, and it’s one of our favorite things about this recipe!