- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
Who said you cannot eat fries while on the diet, let us give you a recipe otherwise!
About the Recipe:
Made of Natural Heaven Spaghetti, these crispy fries are a perfect way to stop those unhealthy munching habits. It’s time to enjoy low calorie fries, which are easy to make and a great alternative for high carb diets.
It's time you put on the chef hat and tie the apron tight; this will be an experience!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup Natural Heaven Spaghetti
- 4 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper – just to taste!
What you need to do:
Step # 1: Start off the process by rinsing the Hearts of Palm – Lasagna Cut. Wash them properly. Now drain off any extra water.
Step # 2: Now add cornstarch and paprika to the Hearts of Palm Spaghetti and fry them in vegetable oil until they are crispy. Once done, take out an absorbent paper. Now, add in salt and pepper – right as per your taste!
Chef’s Tip of the Day:
To make it more flavorful, sprinkle some herbs or your favorite tangy pepper – this will make it more delicious. Also, choose your favorite dip to eat with these; some excellent choices include artichoke dip, avocado mousse, mayo and sriracha dip or creamy cheese dip!