- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
Keto Cinnamon Rice Pudding
For the days when you crave something sweet, for the days when one feels like eating something delicious but not too high on calories – this keto dessert will be your best friend. Do you know what the best part is about this? This dish is easy to make and takes minimal things – something you can always find in your pantry. It's time to fix your sweet tooth; get the whisk out!
Here’s what you will need:
- One pack of Natural Heaven Brown Rice
- One tablespoon of Unsalted Butter
- One teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 can of Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Shredded Coconut
- ½ cup of Milk (Tea)
- Cinnamon - To taste
- Stevia Sweetener – Add to taste only
Here’s how to go about it:
1 - Take a pan and add butter, milk, and coconut milk. Mix them well to ensure a homogenous mixture, and then wait till it comes to boil.
2 - Add in rice, ground cinnamon, vanilla essence, and sweetener – all together. Mix well for almost five minutes and let it simmer.
3 - Once well cooked – turn off the flame and garnish with chestnuts and blackberries. It's all done – serve hot or cold. However, you like it better!
Chef’s Tip of the Day: For the best rice pudding consistency and taste, ensure that you use medium-grain rice – this really does help. Also, stir in some cream and butter at the end, for the days you may like it creamy!