- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Keto Cinnamon Rice Pudding
For the days when you crave something sweet, for the days when one feels like eating something delicious but not too high on calories – this keto dessert will be your best friend. Do you know what the best part is about this? This dish is easy to make and takes minimal things – something you can always find in your pantry. It's time to fix your sweet tooth; get the whisk out!
Here’s what you will need:
- One pack of Natural Heaven Brown Rice
- One tablespoon of Unsalted Butter
- One teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 can of Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Shredded Coconut
- ½ cup of Milk (Tea)
- Cinnamon - To taste
- Stevia Sweetener – Add to taste only
Here’s how to go about it:
1 - Take a pan and add butter, milk, and coconut milk. Mix them well to ensure a homogenous mixture, and then wait till it comes to boil.
2 - Add in rice, ground cinnamon, vanilla essence, and sweetener – all together. Mix well for almost five minutes and let it simmer.
3 - Once well cooked – turn off the flame and garnish with chestnuts and blackberries. It's all done – serve hot or cold. However, you like it better!
Chef’s Tip of the Day: For the best rice pudding consistency and taste, ensure that you use medium-grain rice – this really does help. Also, stir in some cream and butter at the end, for the days you may like it creamy!