- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Meatloaf with Natural Heaven Creamy Mash
Looking for good yet appetizing keto recipe? Tired of the usual ones? We got you! A recipe of old tales, revived with different techniques – this variant of meatloaf with creamy mash is the best of all, we assure you this. Don’t worry as the clock ticks, just get into your chef hat and apron, this requires minimal cooking time.
Let’s get started!
Here’s what you need:
- Two lbs. Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Pork Panko
- 8 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- Three oz. Tomato Paste
- Two tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- Two large Eggs
- One tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Two teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
Cheesy Creamy Mash:
- Two packets Natural Heaven Creamy Mash
- Four tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheddar
Here’s how to go about it:
1 - Start off by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2 - Combine together all the ingredients of meat loaf in a large bowl and place into a parchment lined baking pan.
3 - Bake the meat loaf for thirty minutes
4 - Now, open up the packets of Natural Heaven Creamy Mash and add into a bowl. Melt butter and pour it into the bowl, add in grated cheese too. Mix it all well.
5 - Take out the meatloaf from oven and top off with creamy mash, spread it all evenly. Bake off for additional twenty minutes.
6 - Once done, remove from the oven and let it rest for ten minutes before taking out of the baking pan.
7 - It’s time to eat! Slice into desired size slices and enjoy with your favorite salad or cooked vegetables.
Chef’s Tip for the Day:
It’s always better when your meatloaf is moist and juicy. But what is the secret to that? Add moisture while mixing – best choice is to add an egg or two and don’t forget a few drops of water too. These make the meat super juicy!