KETO PASTA CARBONARA RECIPE by Keto Daily
KETO PASTA CARBONARA RECIPE
Link for the Original post HERE
EASE OF PREPARATION: Easy
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 20 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 Minutes
- 2 Packages Natural Heaven Spaghetti Noodles (18 Ounces Total)
- 1 Pound Uncured Bacon
- 4 Large Cage-Free Eggs
- 1 & 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese (Shredded)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- Prepare your ingredients by mincing 4 cloves of fresh Garlic, finely shred Parmesan Cheese, and separate two eggs yolks and two complete eggs and then whisk the eggs and set these ingredients aside.
- In a Large Frying Pan fully cook 1 Pound of Uncured Bacon. Remove the Bacon and chop into small pieces. Reserve the Bacon Grease for later in the recipe. Also save whatever grease you cannot spoon out of the pan, by leaving it in the pan too.
- In a Large Pot boil 4 Cups of Water. Add the Heart of Palm Noodles, and cook for approximately 5 minutes, then strain the noodles from the water. Reserve about 1/2 Cup of the pasta water for later.
- Heat up the Large Frying Pan again over Medium-High Heat and Saute the Minced Garlic for about 1 minute (until fragrant). Remove the Garlic from the pan, and reduce the temperature to Medium.
- In a Mixing Bowl combine the Sauteed Garlic, 1 Tablespoon of Bacon Grease, the beaten Eggs, about half of the Parmesan Cheese, 1 teaspoon Black Pepper, 1 Teaspoon Salt, 1 Teaspoon Dried Parsley, and about 1/2 Cup of the reserved Pasta Water, then stir the ingredients together very well.
- Add the strained Pasta to the Frying Pan over Medium Heat, and slowly pour in the sauce from the Mixing Bowl. Cook for about 3-4 Minutes to allow the sauce to thicken.
- Add in the chopped Bacon and the remaining Parmesan Cheese, and stir. Cook for about 1 additional minute, and remove from heat before serving.