- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Low Carb Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers and that too low carb, oh my – we challenge you to name another better combination!
About the Recipe:
Stuffed peppers have always been everyone’s favorite – they are delicious and require minimal cooking time and effort. This low-carb recipe is an excellent choice when you want to shed those extra pounds or are looking for a quick dinner fix, keeping in mind the calorie count.
It’s time to get in the chef mode – wear the chef hat and your favorite gloves; it’s all you need for an amazing cooking experience!
Here’s what you need:
- One box Natural Heaven Ready Meal Szechuan
- One lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- One small onion diced
- Two teaspoons of garlic minced
- 4-6 medium peppers
- One medium pepper diced
- Two teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- One cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Five oz. tomato sauce
- 14 oz. diced tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper
Here’s how to go about it:
Step # 1: Start off by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Step # 2: Once done, brown the ground beef or turkey in the minced garlic and diced onion and drain the grease.
Step # 3: Next off, in a large bowl, combine the cooked meat, 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, diced pepper, Italian seasoning, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes. Mix well. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
Step # 4: Now finely slice the tops of the pepper and scoop out the insides.
Step # 5: Pour the reserved diced tomato juice into the bottom of an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish.
Step # 6: Now start filling each pepper with meat mixture and place it in the baking dish. Now, sprinkle the top of each pepper with mozzarella cheese and the remaining cheddar cheese.
Step # 7: Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the peppers have softened. It's ready! To make the dish even tastier and more delicious, serve with the Natural Heaven Ready Meal Szechuan as a side dish.
Chef’s Tip of the Day:
These Stuffed Peppers are a recipe everyone has enjoyed in their grandma's kitchen for years and years – undoubtedly, it's the comfort dish! To ensure a great low-carb recipe with crisp peppers, place them in boiling water and frequently stir for two to three minutes.
Left with any extra filling? Add it to tomato soup or make a new dish out of it – stuff it in zucchini.