Natural Heaven fried rice, low in carbs delicious in taste
Ingredients: egg(2), cooked rice(cooled down, 210g), any seasoning(salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken stock), cooking oil, green onion
• Crack 2 eggs in a mixing bowl and beat it.
• Add a bowl of cooked rice and stir it.
• Put 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce and 1 tablespoon of cooking oil (EXCEPT for olive oil). Mix it again.
• Chop green onion: white part & green part
• Put some oil in a wok and make some green onion oil first. For green onion oil, the WHITE to LIGHT GREEN part is preferred.
• Once you feel the amazing aroma from the green onions, change the heat to HIGH HEAT and add the rice. Make sure to keep stirring until every single grain of the rice is coated well with the egg.
• Add the rest of the green onions and stir-fry it for another minute. If you want to put more ingredients, you can add it now.
• Place the rice on a serving plate and serve. Enjoy!