Hearts of Palm Cr... Aug 24, 2022
Hearts of Palm Ch... Aug 23, 2022
Hearts of Palm Ca... Aug 22, 2022
- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
January 25, 2022 Luiz Barbosa
Easy Instant Pot Meatballs by Mad about Food
We love to make this easy instant pot meatballs recipe when we’re a little pressed for time, but still in the mood for an Italian-style feast! It’s a wonderful recipe, and we’re so thrilled that we’re able to share it with you.
To boost this recipe a little, we might suggest that you opt for some additional odds and ends to make your garnish even better. For example, you could also add pine nuts for a textural difference or grated parmesan cheese for a unique flavor boost. If you really wanted to get quite creative, you could add a dollop or two of pesto! This would be a unique option, but it might just work.
- 1lb ground beef
- Natural Heaven Angel Hair pasta
- Marinara sauce, 1 jar
- Basil and oregano, for an optional garnish
- First of all, we need to make the meatballs themselves from the ground beef in the recipe. It’s a simple process and involves literally shaping little balls from the meat. We’d recommend portioning the beef into around twenty portions, and then rolling them between your palms to shape them into rough spheres. The meatballs should be around one inch in diameter, but that doesn’t matter too much. Instead, making sure to have them all be a similar size to one another is more important.
- Place the meatballs within the instant pot, making sure that they’re all relatively evenly spaced out throughout the base of the pot. If it’s starting to look like it might be a little bit of a squeeze, feel free to use your instant pot’s trivet to create a secondary space where you can place the meatballs.
- Next, season the meatballs themselves with a little salt and pepper - a pinch of each will likely be plenty. Make sure to sprinkle the seasonings out roughly evenly, as this will prevent any one meatball from being too intensely flavored.
- Pour the marinara sauce into the instant pot, making sure to cover each of the meatballs. If you don’t, then the flavor won’t be evenly distributed between all of the meatballs, which will lead to a less tasty final meal - that would certainly be a shame!
- All that remains to do is to actually cook the meatballs themselves! Close the instant pot completely, and set the valve in the lid to seal. After that, set the timer on manual for five minutes precisely. When cooking with an instant pot, time can get very specific indeed!
- Once the instant pot’s timer beeps to signify that the time has passed, manually release the pressure using the valve on the lid. Make sure to do this safely, as a hot jet of steam can be tricky to manage at the best of times.
- Remove the meatballs from the Instant Pot, and then mix them with Natural Heaven Angel Hair pasta, tossing to combine and bring some heat to the room-temperature noodles.
- If you’re in a hurry, set your instant pot to saute mode, and that will help to heat up the noodles much more quickly.