- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Ready Meal with Thinly Sliced Sirloin Steak
Easy to make, delicious to eat and not too heavy on the pocket – this keto recipe is a must-try!
About the Recipe:
It's time you put on the chef hat and tie the apron tight; this will be an experience. With minimal actual cooking time and it being a low complexity dish – this tenderizing sirloin steak is a win-win!
Here is what you need:
- One package Natural Heaven Ready Meal Szechuan
- One lb. thinly sliced sirloin steak
- ½ lb. Broccoli
- One teaspoon of toasted sesame oil
- One teaspoon of fish sauce
- Coconut Oil or EVOO
- ¼ cup coconut/ liquid aminos
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- Two cloves of garlic, finely chopped
What you need to do:
1 - Start off by taking a zip lock back and combining all the marinade ingredients; mix well and allow it all to combine well. Add in the pieces of sliced steak and shake to ensure that all steak slices are covered with the marinade. Leave for good thirty minutes.
2 - Take a cast iron or stir fry pan and heat it over medium heat. After roughly five seconds, pour a little oil and let the oil heat.
3 - Add the marinated steak slices to the pan, don't add the marinade as yet and then cook till it reaches your required tenderness level. Once done, take it off the stove.
4 - Next up, add broccoli and marinade to the pan and toss them well for almost five minutes. Let it simmer to perfection!
5 - It's time to put the sesame and fish sauce into the already simmering marinade and broccoli. Mix them well once before you send it off by adding the steak slices. Oh, yes – we are almost there!
6 - It's time to check off the side; for that, add a package of @eatnaturalheaven Szechuan Rice to a bowl and let it microwave for one minute. Top off with beef & broccoli mixture, and enjoy your meal!
Chef’s Tip of the Day: This dish, easy to make, is filled with nutritional benefits and is healthy, over it all. You can always make the dish fancy and even more appetizing by adding sides, including baked potato bites, sweet potato fries or some herb sautéed vegetables. Give it a try, and we assure you, you will just love it!