- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Low Carb Creamy Shrimp Pasta
Easy to make, appetizing to eat, and not too heavy on the pocket – this keto recipe is a must-try!
Pastas are an all-time favorite for all of us, isn’t it? Oh yes, it is! But out of all, this Creamy Shrimp Pasta is the best low-carb recipe ever. Brace yourself for the easiest, most appetizing, and the freshest yet the most tender shrimp pasta. Have a look, try it yourself, and we promise you that this will be your go-to every time. Oh, and the best part is, this is the lowest complexity dish with minimal ingredients.
It's time you put on the chef hat and tie the apron tight; this will be an experience!
Here’s what you need:
- One tablespoon of Olive Oil
- ½ Cup of Fresh Shrimps
- Two tablespoons of Basil
- Two tablespoons of Garlic
- Two to three tablespoons of Chive Cream Cheese
- One package of Natural Heaven Angel Hair
- Handful of Spinach
- 1/3 cup of milk
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper – to taste
Here’s how to go about it:
1 - Start off by prepping one medium saucepan with olive oil and heat it on medium heat.
2 - Now add in shrimps to the heated oil pan and sprinkle with just enough basil, garlic salt, & pepper to cover the top of the shrimp.
3 - Stir &; sauté shrimp until it begins to brown. Add in Chive Cream Cheese and add about 1/3 cup of DF milk. Stir until combined.
4 - Mix in 1 package of Natural Heaven Hearts of Palm Angel Hair Pasta and toss in a handful of fresh spinach. Simmer on low until spinach is wilted & easily stirred.
5 - Serve & top with nutritional yeast or grated parmesan. And it’s all ready to serve.
Chef’s Tip of the Day: To make it more appetizing and delicious, add more basil, garlic, and salt & pepper to taste. Also, to make it more flavorful, add in cream cheese – it enhances creaminess. It would also be great with grape tomatoes - simply add these in with the shrimp & adjust spices accordingly.