Thai inspired noodle dish by Mad About Food
These Thai-inspired noodles are the perfect dish to throw together when you’re not really in the mood to stand over the stove for a long, long time making a complex dish. While good food takes time, you sometimes do need to take a step back and make an easy dinner.
We love that this dish makes use of chili and lime cashews to bring some texture to the plate as well as flavor - it’s a wonderful way to make an otherwise fairly simple dish utterly tasty and amazing! It’s only the same as many pasta bakes using croutons or crispy cheese to put a little flavor on the top of the dish. The difference here, though, is that the cashews have a powerful flavor!
Combining powerful flavors throughout this dish with the wonderful low carb noodles from Natural Heaven is a great way to make a filling, tasty, and, above all, moreish dinner in no time at all.
1-2 bell peppers 6 spring onions 7 oz of snow peas Olive oil 1/2 lb cooked shrimp
1 box of Natural Heaven Angel Hair SAUCE 1 large handful cilantro Juice of 2 limes 3 tbsp soy sauce 4 tbsp olive oil 3 tsp ginger paste 2 tbsp lemon grass paste 3 tsp chili sauce
1. Dice 1-2 bell peppers
2. Cut up 6 spring onions
3. Trim and blanch 7 oz of snow peas, stir, rinse and toss
4. Drizzle olive oil in pan and add the veggies and stir it all up
5. Add 1/2 lb cooked shrimp and mix
6. Add Natural Heaven Angel Hair to the pan and mix it up
7. Prepare the sauce adding 1 large handful cilantro, juice of 2 limes, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 4 tbsp olive oil, 3 tsp ginger paste. 2 tbsp lemon grass paste, 3 tsp chili sauce into a blender and blend it up
8. Add the sauce in the pasta
9. Dinner is served! Enjoy!