- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Chipotle Beef & Avocado Bowls
Easy to make, delicious to eat, and not too heavy on the pocket – this keto recipe is a must-try!
About the Recipe:
Delicious to eat, appetizing to look at, and easy to make! This beef bowl recipe made with ground beef takes no more than twenty minutes of preparation time and serves your hunger pangs quite well. So what are you waiting for? Just jump into your apron and put on the baking gloves now – it's time to get started!
Here’s what you will need:
- Eight oz. Ground beef, grass-fed
- Three Avocados, whole pitted and peeled
- Eight oz. Baby Bella mushrooms
- 1/2 tablespoon Chipotle pepper, powder
- 2/3 cup Cilantro, fresh
- Three cloves Garlic
- One Poblano pepper
- 1/2 cup Red onion
- Two Limes; juice of whole
- 3/4 cup Tomato salsa
- One box of Natural Heaven Rice
- Two tablespoons of Avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
Here’s how to go about it:
Step # 1: Start off by blending up a roasted Poblano pepper with some tomato salsa, lots of fresh garlic, and smoky chipotle powder.
Step # 2: Next up, take a skillet and brown a bit of grass-fed ground beef. Next, add in plenty of minced baby Bella mushrooms, and sauté until perfectly perfect.
Step # 3: Now, stir in the savory sauce until rich and bubbling, and then pour over some fresh, steamed Natural Heaven rice with plenty of fresh lime juice and cilantro stirred in.
Step # 4: For the final step, top it all with a massive helping of guacamole, and you’re absolutely set!
Chef’s Tip of the Day:
Some spices that really add to the taste of ground beef include cumin, cinnamon, dark chilies, red pepper flakes, cayenne powder, and curry powder. You may add one of these or a combination of these to make your dish more flavorful. Secondly, to make your ground beef rich in flavor, it is always a good idea to cook ground beef with onions, garlic, salt, and pepper. This gives it a great taste. Don't forget to garnish with green onions at the end!