- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Keto Creamy Tuscan Natural Heaven Spaghetti With Sausage
Delicious, a lot too delicious, and a must-try!
About the Recipe:
Oh, we all love spaghetti, don't we? Oh well, we all do. What about you? Undoubtedly, a yes – we knew that. Keeping this in mind, we got you an amazing spaghetti recipe with sausage and creamy Tuscan. And the best part is that this is a keto-friendly recipe. So put on your apron, and let's hit the kitchen. With minimal ingredients and low complexity – it’s time to get started!
Here’s what you will need:
- One package of sausage cut into rounds
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Three garlic cloves minced
- One cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- One teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- One cup spinach chopped
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- One Natural Heaven Spaghetti
- Fresh basil for topping
Here’s how to go about it:
Step # 1: Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large, about ten to twelve inches, cast-iron skillet.
Step # 2: Once hot, add the sliced sausage and cook 2-3 minutes per side until browned. Remove and set aside.
Step # 3: Now add the garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds until fragrant. Let it simmer to perfection!
Step # 4: Now, add the heavy cream, chicken broth, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese to the skillet. Increase the heat to medium-high and whisk until the sauce starts to bubble and thicken.
Step # 5: Oh, we are almost there. Now, add in the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. Bring to a simmer until the spinach is wilted.
Step # 6: Lastly, add the sausage back to the skillet and add in the Natural Heaven Spaghetti. Cook two to three minutes until hot. Now, season with salt and pepper to taste. Take it out, and it's all ready; time to enjoy!
Chef’s Tip of the Day:
To make your spaghettis full of flavor and with a restaurant-like texture, always boil them in salt water for almost five to seven minutes or until well cooked. Secondly, add in a heaped tablespoon of cream cheese or melted butter to the final, hot dish for the days you make like your spaghettis to be creamy!