Hearts of Palm Cr... Aug 24, 2022
Hearts of Palm Ch... Aug 23, 2022
Hearts of Palm Ca... Aug 22, 2022
- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
January 25, 2022 Luiz Barbosa
Easy stirfry recipe
We love how simple and straightforward this stir-fry recipe is! By combining some great ingredients and a classic blend of elements that make a tasty sauce, you can create a wonderful meal in no time at all.
- 1 package of Natural Heaven Angel Hair pasta
- 6 oz raw, peeled, and deveined shrimp
- 2 cups scallions, chopped
- Separate the white and green portions of the scallions
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely minced
- Fresh ginger - either a generous squeeze from a pre-minced tube or a thumb-nail-sized piece grated very finely
- Broccoli florets from 1 head of broccoli, steamed
- 1 ½ tsp sesame oil, divided as stated in the recipe
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ½ tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- First of all, we need to combine the ingredients that will make up the sauce. Add the 1 tsp sesame oil to a small bowl, along with the soy sauce, broth, corn starch, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, and brown sugar. Mix these ingredients together well in order to make sure that the corn starch and sugar and properly dissolved. Set the small bowl aside.
- Saute the white parts of the scallion in a large wok over medium heat, along with the ginger and garlic. These ingredients will all be chopped fairly small, so it’s worth making sure that you keep them under fairly constant motion, otherwise they’re liable to burn a little.
- After the ingredients in the pan are pleasantly aromatic, add the shrimp. The shrimp must first be seared on both sides, which shouldn’t take too long. Keep checking the shrimp over the course of a few minutes on each side - the searing is complete when they’ve taken on a little browning.
- After the shrimp have been seared, add the broccoli and toss everything together well. Allowing the flavors to get to know one another for a few moments is good - it will lead to a better bouquet of aromas later on.
- Move the shrimp and broccoli mixture to one side of the pan, and spray the remaining portion of the pan with a little cooking spray. Alternatively, you could use a dash of neutral oil. Allow the spray/oil to heat fully, at which point it should be slightly shimmering.
- When the oil is hot, add the Natural Heaven Angel Hair pasta to the pan, and allow it to heat through for a few moments. While it’s fully cooked, allowing it to come to temperature is a good way to avoid an unpleasantly cool mouthful.
- Add half of the sauce that we made at the start of the recipe to the noodles, and toss them to completely coat. The noodles should cook a little as the sauce is absorbed into them.
- Add the rest of the sauce, and toss everything together. Allow the flavors to come together in the pan, and serve when you’re ready! Garnish the plates with the green parts of the scallions - they make for a great pop of color!