- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Fish Taco Bowls
Tacos today, tacos tomorrow – tacos every day!
About the Recipe:
Tacos are that one dish everyone loves, be it from anywhere in the world. They have just the right balance of crispiness and tanginess hence leaving everyone mouthwatering. Easy to make and a low complexity dish in terms of ingredients, this Fish Taco Bowl is the best low-carb recipe for your everyday snacking.
Get your apron on, and your sleeves rolled up – let's taco the day!
Here’s what you need:
- Fish - Frozen Cod filets; easy to bake
- Taco Seasoning - homemade or store-bought
- Natural Heaven Rice
- Spicy Coleslaw recipe - this homemade coleslaw has a great sweet and spicy flavor from honey and siracha
- Avocados; sliced or diced
- Fish Taco Sauce - a creamy sour cream-based sauce that gets drizzled on top for flavor
Here’s how to go about it:
Step # 1: Start off by making the Natural Heaven Rice following the instructions in the box; it's easy and relatively simple.
Step # 2: Next up, season and bake the fish: For this, start off by mixing melted butter and taco seasoning and brush it on four frozen cod filets—Bake for almost twenty-five minutes.
Step # 3: Now make the Fish Taco Sauce: While the frozen fish filets are baking, whisk together the fish taco sauce in a small bowl. Refrigerate when finished.
Step # 4: Assembling the Bowl: Fill your bowls with a ½ cup spicy slaw and ½ cup Natural Heaven rice. Top off with baked fish fillets and avocado slices, and drizzle with sauce. Last off, garnish with cilantro before serving. It’s ready to enjoy!
Chef’s Tip of the Day:
Fish fillets may dry out while baking in the oven – to ensure this from happening, brush your tray with some liquid or fish marinating sauce, and then place the fish fillets. This enhances flavor and keeps them juicy. You can substitute the liquids with water, wine, butter, milk, lemon, or little stock.
Also, for a more flavorful meal, add herbs while putting them in to bake. These really level up the taste game!