- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Italian Wedding Soup
Simple to make has a mouthwatering taste, and is light on the pocket – this soup recipe is a must-try!
About the Recipe:
Take out your chef hat while you tie your apron tight; this will be an experience. This low carb and gluten-free soup recipe comes with minimal cooking time and is a low complexity dish – all in all, this Italian wedding soup is a win-win!
Here is what you will need:
- One lb. ground beef
- One teaspoon of dried basil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Two medium carrots, thinly sliced
- One garlic clove, minced
- Six cups chicken broth, or flavor of your choice – low sodium
- One box of Natural Heaven Rice
- Two cups of chopped spinach
Here’s how to go about it:
Step # 1: Start off by taking a medium bowl and combining in the ground beef, 1/2 teaspoon basil, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix well!
Step # 2: Next, form the ground beef mixture into mini meatballs; on average, it should be one inch in diameter and should make around twenty-five meatballs.
Step # 3: Now, take a large pot and heat one tablespoon of oil over medium to high heat. Let it stay for a few seconds, then sauté the carrots and garlic together for three to four minutes. Let it simmer to perfection!
Step # 4: Next up, add the broth and ½ teaspoon basil to the mixture. Season this will salt and pepper, and bring the broth to boil.
Step # 5: It's time to put the meatballs in the already boiling broth and let it come to boil again. Once done, reduce the heat to medium. Mix them well once before letting it simmer for ten minutes or until cooked through. Oh, yes – we are almost there!
Step # 6: Now add the cauliflower rice and spinach and let it cook again for about two to three minutes. Make sure the cauliflower rice is tender, and the spinach has wilted. End the day by seasoning with salt and pepper.
Chef’s Tip of the Day: This dish, easy to make, is filled with nutritional benefits and is healthy, over it all. You can always make the dish fancy and even more appetizing by adding sides, including garlic butter with bread, soup sticks, or herb sautéed vegetables, Give it a try, and we assure you, you will just love it!