It's delicious, it's easy to make, and it uses up all extras from your pantry. Isn’t it just the best? It is!
About the Recipe:
This bright and sunny brown rice Tabouli is the perfect snack to help you shed those extra pounds. Loaded with fresh garden herbs and a low complexity dish – this can be made at any time of the day!
Here’s what you will need:
- One pack of Natural Heaven Brown Rice
- Two Tomatoes; seeded and diced
- ½ small onion cut into cubes
- One cucumber cut into cubes
- Two tablespoons of chopped parsley
- Two tablespoons of chopped fresh mint
- Three tablespoons of vinegar
- Three tablespoons of olive oil
- One teaspoon of salt
- One teaspoon of ground pepper
Here’s how to go about it:
It’s easy and very simple – one and only step:
Take your favorite bowl and mix all the ingredients. Once done, refrigerate and serve cold.
Chef’s Tip of the Day:
To ensure your Tabouli doesn't get soggy, start off by salting the tomatoes. This step helps get rid of the moisture that makes the salad soggy. If you like Tabouli to be a bit flavorful, you can always add a few drops of lemon juice or vinegar and some herbs and spices; to taste. Also, don't forget to mix in a few drops of olive oil to make it taste amazing and rich in antioxidants.