- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
A dish of spaghetti – delicious and appetizing, it’s light on the pocket and that’s all that matters at the end of the day!
About the Recipe:
Tomato Sauce is a need for the hour; for every house and for every dish – it really elevates the taste. Also, in this dish – the combination of spaghetti and tomato sauce is to let your mouth watering. With no complex ingredients and a little too easy cooking method, it's time you make your way to the kitchen. Are you ready?
Here’s what you need:
- One box Natural Heaven Spaghetti
- One cup tomato sauce
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- One teaspoon chopped garlic
- One teaspoon diced tomato
- One teaspoon fresh basil
- Four cherry tomatoes – sliced to perfection
- Salt and pepper – just to taste
What you need to do:
Step # 1: Start off the process by rinsing the Natural Heaven Spaghetti. Wash them properly. Now drain off any extra water.
Step # 2: Now take a pan and warm up the tomato sauce. Let it simmer for a while and till it has an even consistency and is a little dense.
Step # 3: Now add in olive oil, chopped garlic and diced tomatoes to the tomato sauce mixture. Stir until it has an even consistency and is blended up well. To finish off, decorate with fresh basil and cherry tomatoes. Do the tastes test and you may always add in salt and pepper as per your liking!
Chef’s Tip of the Day: Cooking the spaghetti well is of utmost importance and that’s where either your dish is a hit or miss! Put the spaghetti in plenty of boiling water and bring it to simmer. Turn off the heat and put on the lid. Let it cook, just like that for almost ten to twelve minutes and it’s done.