- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
Easy to make, delicious to eat and not too heavy on the pocket – this recipe is a must-try!
About the Recipe:
A treat for the day and an amazing yet super healthy snack choice to put off all those munching habits – this recipe is an anytime, any day choice!
Spaghetti with Milanese has always been the personal favorite of our kitchen. It's time you put on the chef hat and tie the apron tight; this will be an experience. With minimal actual cooking time and it being a low complexity dish – this spaghetti with Milanese is a win-win!
Here’s what you need:
- Twenty slices Natural Heaven Spaghetti
- Two eggs
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper – just to taste
What you need to do:
Step # 1: Start off the process by rinsing the Natural Heaven Lasagna. Wash them properly. Now drain off any extra water.
Step # 2: Now coat the Hearts of Palm with eggs and then with the bread crumbs. Once done, repeat the process twice. Now set aside ten minutes so they set up well.
Step # 3: Now fry the Hearts of Palm until crispy and take them out on an absorbent tissue paper. Keep it aside!
Step # 4: Now take a dish and add in Hearts of Palm Pomodoro, already made and serve these as a side. Garnish with some herbs and it's ready to be enjoyed!
Chef’s Tip of the Day: Whenever you cook pasta, when done and added in the sauce make sure to add pasta water in the mixture. This is a vital step in the process and the starchy pasta water helps in thinning the pasta sauce to just the right consistency. Also it helps the pasta cling to the pasta better by emulsifying with the fat and cheese; whatever you are adding!