- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
Pasta and avocado mousse – are you still looking for a better combination?
About the Recipe:
This recipe made of Natural Heaven Angel Hair is a great alternative for your everyday starchy diet. This Angel Hair has only twenty five calories per serving and just two net carbs. And you know what the best part is? It is super easy to make!
So put on your apron, and let's hit the kitchen. With minimal ingredients and low complexity – it’s time to get started!
Here’s what you need:
- 1/3 cup Natural Heaven Angel Hair
- Two teaspoons avocado mousse
- 1/3 cup Hamachi fish - diced
- Mixed greens – for garnish and decoration
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon spicy mayo
What you need to do:
Step # 1: Start off the process by rinsing the Natural Heaven Angel Hair. Wash them properly. Now drain off any extra water.
Step # 2: Now take a round bowl – dice the fish and add in some teriyaki and lemon juice. Mix together with the fish and marinate it well.
Step # 3: Now using a circular mold, put the fish mixture in first and create a round shape.
Step # 4: Next up, add in the Hearts of Palm and mix in avocado mousse. Mix it well. It’s almost done – decorate with mixed greens and use spicy mayo as a plate enhancer.
Chef’s Tip of the Day: To make the fish appetizing and your dish fancy – you can always add in sautéed vegetables and mash potatoes on the side. Also, it’s always an excellent choice to make a spinach artichoke dip to enjoy it more and enhance the flavor.