- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Low Carb Cone
A treat for the day and an amazing yet super healthy snack choice to put off all those munching habits – this recipe a anytime, any day choice!
Made of low carb ingredients, this is an excellent choice of meal when you are planning shed down those extra pounds or just in general fix your eating habits. No complex ingredient and a little too easy cooking method, it’s time you make your way to the kitchen. Are you ready?
Here’s what you need:
- One pack of Natural Heaven White Rice
- One small to medium sized Cabbage
- 400 grams of Minced Meat
- Two tablespoons of Olive Oil
- One small Onion, finely chopped
- Two cloves of Minced Garlic
- One tablespoon of chopped parsley
- One teaspoon of Sea Salt
- Black pepper to taste
Here’s how to go about it:
1 - Take a large pot, full of water and bring it to boil.
2 - Start off by adding the sanitized and loose cabbage leaves and let the, cook for about one minute. Drain off the water and rinse with cold, running water. Reserve this.
3 - Take another pan, in this sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil until they are crisp and golden. Next off, add in ground beef, salt and pepper. Sauté again for about ten minutes.
4 - Now, add off white rice and chopped parsley to the ground beef mixture.
5 - Open up the reserved cabbage leaves and fill them with spoonfuls of meat mixture and roll up tightly so they form cigars.
6 - Arrange these in an oven – safe container, cover with tomato sauce and heat in a preheated oven at Three50 degrees Fahrenheit for almost fifteen minutes. Take out and it’s all ready, time to enjoy!
Chef’s Tip of the Day: These Cabbage Cigars is a recipe everyone has enjoyed in their grandma’s kitchen for years and years – undoubtedly, it’s the comfort dish! To assure great low carb recipe with tender cabbage leaves, boil them in salt water. Also while boiling, cut ½ inch off the head of cabbage, this helps the leaves to fall off as they cook.
Left with any extra filling? Add it in tomato soup or make a new dish out of it – stuff in zucchini or bell peppers.