- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Spicy Hearts of Palm Noodle Soup with Shrimp
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Mac & Cheese
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Smoked Salmon & Noodles
If you are looking for a keto recipe to enjoy a thick, juicy yet flavorful salmon fillet, this Smoked Salmon and Noodles dish are for you. Easy to make, bursting with flavor, and mixed with noodles, we assure you this will become your go-to salmon recipe!
It’s a perfect dish for people who want something filling and appetizing – for people who like low-carb dishes but don't feel filled with salmon, this smoked salmon and noodles is the best combination. Try it out now – yes, you don't need too many ingredients; whatever is in your pantry will be enough!
Here’s what you need:
- One small to medium-sized Onion
- Six tablespoons White Wine
- 12 1/2 ounces of Smoked Salmon – diced as per your liking
- Four large sprigs of Fresh Dill
- Two tablespoons capers, drained
- One bag of Natural Heaven Angel Hair
- Salt and Pepper – to taste
Here’s how to go about it:
1 - Start off the process by peeling and finely chopping the onion.
2 - Next, place the wine in a frying pan and bring it to a boil for a good one to two minutes or until the liquid is reduced to half.
3 - To move on, stir in the chopped onion and cook until softened. Once softened, reduce to low heat.
4 - Now, the most important part, add in the smoked salmon to the pan and heat evenly.
5 - Rinse, dry, and thoroughly chop the dill. Add the dill and capers to the pan and gently heat for two minutes.
6 - Add noodles to the pan and heat gently, stirring occasionally for five minutes. Do it this well, it is what enhances the taste. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Chef’s Tip of the Day: To make your noodles more flavorful, before adding the noodles to the smoked salmon mixture, sauté it in garlic and ginger and add some herbs; this will make them tastier yet appetizing. Also, to end off, sprinkle some soy sauce and lime juice at the end – these all are the restaurant-style tips that ensure amazing taste!