- Hearts of Palm Crispy Fries
- Hearts of Palm Cheese Wallet
- Hearts of Palm Cannelloni Ricotta Spinach
- Hearts of Palm Sashimi
- Hearts of Palm Tartar with Avocado Mousse
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti with Milanese
- Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Hearts of Palm Risotto Sun Dried Tomato Basil and Shrimp
Low Carb Creamy Squash, Mushroom & Spinach Pasta
Who doesn't love pastas? We all do. Let us introduce to you a recipe you will live forever!
About the recipe:
Pastas have always been the light of the day, from when we used to sit in our grandma's kitchen while she made the bland pasta to suit our taste buds to today when we like it spicy yet tangy – this has been going on for years. But the best part of this recipe is its low carb with the same deliciousness.
Here’s what you need:
- One box of Natural Heaven spaghetti
- Two teaspoons of coconut oil
- 400 grams of butternut squash
- 200 grams mushrooms
- spinach leaves
- Four tablespoons of low-fat cream cheese
- Paprika; to taste
Here’s how to go about it:
Step # 1: Start off by peeling and cutting the butternut squash into chunks and steam until tender.
Step # 2: Meanwhile, take some water in a pan and bring it to a boil. Cook in the organic bean pasta for around eight minutes, drain and keep warm.
Step # 3: We are almost there! Now, slice up the mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes in a large pan with some coconut oil.
Step # 4: To finish off, add in herbs and seasoning as desired – it's ready to enjoy!
Chef’s Tip of the Day:
To make the dish more appetizing and delicious, add more basil, garlic, and salt & pepper to taste. Also, to make it more flavorful, add a heaped serving spoon of cream cheese – it enhances creaminess. Don't forget the most important part – always add a pinch of salt to the water when boiling your pasta.